Otatso Wetlands You can break me if that's what you want
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Whether or not the group he’d gotten himself involved with could be considered a pack, he wasn’t certain. They were a group of wolves, yes, but did there exist anyone out there that might respect their claim? They were still few in number, not yet large enough to hold their own should someone wish to throw them out of the grove. Still, the devotion he felt kept him from doubting whether or not he’d defend the land, should it ever come to that—and wasn’t that a key component of packs? The defense they put up in order to protect their own? It seemed likely enough, and so he nodded. “Yeah, a pack,” the yearling responded, having come to that conclusion. Whether or not outsiders considered them to be a real pack did not matter, because he felt as if they were. His loyalty would always be to the woods, but he liked the grove enough to protect it and those within.

When it was suggested that they should meet again, Alexander nodded once more. “Here works fine,” said he. “I’m still learning my way around this area, so I don’t know about too many other places just yet.” He was learning—or at least trying to—but it would be some time yet before he felt as comfortable traveling there as he had around the woods. The more he thought about it, however, the more he believed that learning about the region would be necessary. Without much hesitation, he quickly added: “I’ll travel around up here more if I need to.” As it currently stood, he really would do just about anything for Blackfeather and, of course, Meldresi.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: You can break me if that’s what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: You can break me if that’s what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 10:52 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 12:03 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 11, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 11, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 02:03 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 12, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 16, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 19, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 27, 2016, 03:50 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 27, 2016, 05:00 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - December 03, 2016, 02:16 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - December 11, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - January 29, 2017, 05:02 AM