Stone Circle Elected for Parenthood
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
@Steady light PP of him already being there. :P Assuming @Keoni and @Nikai are around too seeing it is nighttime! I don't mind a cameo :3

Valette was getting more used to sharing a den now. Before she would just sleep outside by the stone circle not really that bothered about it. Yet having experienced a warm den and someone to snuggle against she really wasn't complaining the change in bed. It was also getting colder, especially at night, so the extra warmth was more than welcome.

Valette got into the alpha's den and laid down against Steady. It was curious how things had developed, especially with the pups being around them too. The last time she did snuggle up against someone it was Ezekiel and it was becoming somewhat romantic, alas, he left her before anything could happen. She still wondered where he was sometimes, Steady had probably the same with Niita.

The girl let out a soft sigh, having a rather tiring day, but she loved her life here in Easthollow. The move was a good one, she felt so much more at home on the plains instead of the mountains. "I am glad we moved. I am happy here," she spoke to Steady with her head on her own paws, though her body was resting against him.
Messages In This Thread
Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - November 11, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - November 13, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2016, 05:44 AM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - November 20, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - December 01, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - December 03, 2016, 07:38 AM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - January 10, 2017, 11:47 PM