Moonspear They gave you no bills
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Floki consistently pulled his weight as an effective outrider for the pack, further solidifying his status as among her respected. While these first impressions were only just underway, she'd yet to find herself unimpressed with the company he could bring them -- even with cautions a little higher than ever before courtesy the alpha's litter roving the mountain more by the day. It was good they seemed to have a solid group here and she was eager to see how they'd all grown to mesh and meld, or who would not even remain long at all.

"A trio came together," she shared in light of his question. "Two females and a male. One also knew Floki, as I understand it.." Unexpected as it were, they'd all come skilled.. and needing the pack with winter deepening. Amekaze had not yet made her mind up regarding them. They were flying under most of her radar, probably in favor of finding their own grooves here. "How has settling been for you?" he asked, still feeling it out.

And as the conversation would dictate, she'd learn what she could and share what seemed necessary. His first impression would likely conclude without issue, she supposed, and let the events take their natural course.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
They gave you no bills - by Aurelius - December 03, 2016, 01:32 PM
RE: They gave you no bills - by Amekaze - December 05, 2016, 01:50 AM
RE: They gave you no bills - by Aurelius - December 11, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: They gave you no bills - by Amekaze - December 13, 2016, 01:02 AM
RE: They gave you no bills - by Aurelius - December 19, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: They gave you no bills - by Amekaze - December 28, 2016, 07:33 PM