Blackfeather Woods Because I'm a toy, toy
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
The worry once felt, of whether or not he’d be drawn back to the woods, faded more and more each time they exchanged words. By the time she had begun her explanation, the feeling had evaporated fully, leaving him with nothing to experience other than his own curiosity. Never before had Alexander seriously wondered about bodies, having always been content with the simple knowledge of when it required food, rest, or any other basic necessities. Pregnancy had, most definitely, never crossed his mind—not even for a second. The fact that he could never fall pregnant left him without the need, as well as the desire, to learn how it felt or what risks came with it. But now, as he stared at the stomach of someone he had known for a large portion of his life, he couldn’t help but ask the questions that he would never have imagined himself to inquire about.

With Potema on her back, he fell into a trance-like state as he admired her underside. The flicker of movement—her paw as it beckoned him—had nearly been missed, and would have had it not been for his nerves forcing him to seek out with his eyes anything that twitched. It was with a great deal of hesitance that he crept closer to her, stopping just as his nose poked her side. He hadn’t a chance to wait and feel for a kick before pulling his head back and looking towards her face, searching for any signs that the touch might have caused her pain. He paused, then, ears back as he waited to see if he had done something wrong. Xan didn’t want to hurt her, the sensitivity of an occupied womb being yet another thing that he knew absolutely nothing about.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Because I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - December 19, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Potema - December 19, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - January 29, 2017, 04:50 AM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Potema - February 01, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - March 03, 2017, 02:33 AM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Potema - March 13, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: Because I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - March 15, 2017, 12:50 AM