Redhawk Caldera Why not bang a few gongs before the lights go out?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,018 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The tickling went both ways. Towhee squeaked in surprise when something cold touched her ribs, a warm puff of air causing her to squirm away from Raven's foreleg. Her tiny pea brain couldn't decide whether the sensation was good or bad. But she couldn't seem to help the wriggling. It put her out of Phox's reach and she eventually slowed, then fell still. An indignant-sounding huff escaped her as Towhee hugged the earthen floor.

After a beat, she decided she wanted to experience the tickling again. She squiggled back toward the source of the sensation, though all her wriggling had disoriented her somewhat. Towhee ended up bumping into Raven's elbow again, the damp furs pressing into her forehead. She snorted and would have squinted if her eyes had been open.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Why not bang a few gongs before the lights go out? - by Towhee - January 05, 2017, 11:40 AM