Redhawk Caldera Why not bang a few gongs before the lights go out?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
There was a sense of movement around her and then Towhee felt a gentle pressure around her midriff. A second later, she was airborne. She grunted and squirmed but didn't otherwise fuss much. Soon, she was placed back on the floor, next to the suckling Phox, and something cool and moist pressed against her tiny cheek. Towhee twitched and squeaked as Raven's nose rubbed against her, gently guiding her face toward one of the warm nubs on her older sister's underside. Towhee quickly latched and whimpered in pleasure as rich, fatty milk flowed into her mouth.

Forgotten was her brother and the rest of her litter mates. Awareness in general faded as Towhee filled her belly with the liquid nourishment, then dozed off with her mouth still pulling the teat in a pacifying motion.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Why not bang a few gongs before the lights go out? - by Towhee - January 06, 2017, 10:28 PM