Dragoncrest Cliffs If only I can be remembered
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Joining 
Please allow for @Kendra to post first.

A harsh cold unlike any other he’d ever felt had settled over the land, the low temperatures inescapable. In the past, he’d hardly felt the chill of winter’s breath, his arctic lineage having served its purpose by thickening his pelt significantly. Yet, even with that added edge of the genetic support, he’d found himself shivering more often than not. And though he’d experienced a numbness within his paws at least twice since their journey had begun, it’d not been his own well-being that he’d felt troubled by, but Kendra’s. The wear and tear of her time spent alone showed, and so, whenever he stopped to rest or find a suitable shelter, it was over her that he’d looked. Checking for what, he could no longer say, though perhaps his frantic glances were simply to ensure that she was still there with him. When he could, he hunted for her, but otherwise remained beside her at all times in an attempt to share the heat from their bodies. Several times over the course of their journey, he’d considered leading her back towards the woods. Whilst they both had memories there that were best left in the past and untouched, he knew that they’d be welcomed and that they’d be able to survive. The only thing that held him back was the distance and his doubts, and so onward they'd continued.

An odour he could place only as wolf made his pace slow until he’d stopped, the musk of claimed lands obvious. How far off they were from the pack itself, he knew not, nor did he care to try and figure it out. It was a pack, a home, and offered some form of reassurance that all their trekking hadn’t been for naught. With a glance at his companion, he’d said, “Stay close to me,” for he was unable to swallow his caution. The packs that littered the coast were establishments that he knew next to nothing about, having met a coastal wolf but once in his life; she’d been decent enough, but had warned him of aggressive greetings from her pack. With that memory being his only to go by, he’d assumed the newly discovered pack to be aggressive, too, which made him worry for Kendra's safety. Still, after a moment of hesitation, he’d lifted his muzzle against the winds and loosed a howl, requesting the presence of an authority figure.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
If only I can be remembered - by Xan - January 12, 2017, 12:10 AM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Kendra - January 12, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Antumbra - January 12, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Xan - January 13, 2017, 01:28 AM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Kendra - January 13, 2017, 04:45 AM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Antumbra - January 14, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Portia - January 14, 2017, 03:56 PM
RE: If only I can be remembered - by Xan - January 15, 2017, 02:28 AM