Redhawk Caldera Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She missed the mark, though Towhee didn't even realize it as Gannet struck out a foreleg and scooped her closer. He bent down to nuzzle her and a giggle burst out of her even as she reared onto her hind feet (weight balanced against his fetlock) and mushed her own tiny paws against his face in a playful attempt to shove him away. An equally jocular growl rumbled in her chest.

When she was met with resistance by pure merit of his superior strength, Towhee went boneless and slipped to the floor, then tried to wriggle underneath his broad paw to make her escape. All the while, she made a continuous chuckling noise not unlike a city pigeon.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole. - by Towhee - January 20, 2017, 10:01 AM