Redhawk Caldera Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She slithered free. Rather than making a run for it, the puppy whirled (a bit drunkenly) on a heel, her mouth opening into a small, wolfish grin as she faced off with her elder brother. Her blue eyes sparkled when he thumped his paws invitingly on the cave floor. She couldn't hear the thwack! each foot made, though she could certainly feel the vibration in the pads of her own feet. And his body language spoke loud and clear.

Towhee didn't really think, she just acted instinctively. She bowed forward, little rump wiggling and tail waving to and fro, holding the position for about three seconds before she leaped at Gannet's toes. Her lips wrinkled back from her gums, revealing the tiny white cones of her milk teeth, and a playful growl bubbled from her babyish lips.

They played like that for a few minutes, Towhee proving particularly scrappy in spite of her tininess. It wasn't long before Gannet then ushered her back toward the pile of sleeping bodies to warm up and get some more rest. Although Towhee protested slightly—she felt so feisty—she quickly curled into a ball and shut her eyes once the welcome halo of her family's warmth engulfed her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole. - by Towhee - February 03, 2017, 01:18 PM