Redhawk Caldera Just a harmless prank...
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,026 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She couldn't hear her brother's giggle, nor would she ever. It would probably be another few weeks before the adults realized something was wrong. Meanwhile, Towhee remained blissfully oblivious. She had no idea she was missing out on a fun new sensory development. Even when she grew up and learned that she lacked an entire sense, Towhee would never really miss something she'd never even had in the first place.

When Titmouse came gamboling in her direction, she happily swatted at him. Because she wasn't very coordinated yet, she lost her balance and tipped onto her left hip. Unfazed, she continued swiping her little paw at her rambunctious litter mate, a playful growl vibrating her throat even if it would never reach her useless ears. She liked all of her siblings—the adults too, for that matter—but Titmouse stood out from the others, particularly due to his pale coat and wily ways.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 16, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - January 16, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 16, 2017, 09:36 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - January 18, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 21, 2017, 07:35 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - January 23, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 27, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - January 27, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 06, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - February 11, 2017, 12:24 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 13, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - February 23, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 01, 2017, 10:27 PM