Redhawk Caldera Just a harmless prank...
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee knew a sense of satisfaction when her sibling went down like a sack of potatoes. Although she had stumbled a little bit during her attack, she'd managed to remain upright. She stood over Titmouse now, little tail pointing straight upward in one of her very first dominance displays. Her lips wrinkled back from her sharp little milk teeth and a tiny snarl vibrated in her throat. She moved forward, nipping at one of his ears in retaliation for knocking the wind out of her.

Towhee melted like butter after that, her lips falling back over her gums as she made to throw her forelegs around Titmouse's neck in a hug. She mouthed him again even as she let her weight drag both of them to the floor. As she went down on her left flank, she instinctively curled her little body and began playfully kicking her back legs at Titmouse's face.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 16, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - January 16, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 16, 2017, 09:36 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - January 18, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 21, 2017, 07:35 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - January 23, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 27, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - January 27, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 06, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - February 11, 2017, 12:24 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 13, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Towhee - February 23, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: Just a harmless prank... - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 01, 2017, 10:27 PM