Moonspear Are you that someone
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Pleased that she didn't have to ask, she replied first with her own name. "I am Amekaze. This, Moonspear," came alongside the corresponding gestures. From there onward, Minna was quick to move things right to the point, hitting a few necessary key words along the way. Another new glance over her to assess her condition had her seeming thinned, but not impossibly so and for understandable enough reasons. She claimed to be a warrior first of all, quick b-line towards the dark alpha's preferences, and a hunter secondly. With their ranks thinned down so considerably, how choosy she could be was a fine line.

"Good. A bit of a feat, recently.." she remarked considering the noteworthy bite to the wind. "Have you been alone long?" she asked, attempting to gauge how impressive surviving in this winter ought to be. "I value warriors, and am one myself." And as it went unsaid, hunters were always necessary too for any wolfpack -- especially now. They all had to eat, and she still had young daughters to concern herself with feeding. While she was able to make do on her own, more able-bodied support was welcome. "So long as your loyalty would be to me, my family, and this mountain, then you would be welcome to make a home here." Ame's tone was stern, and undertones spoke volumes even now. Her demands were not recklessly high but she had been here so long that she had a well-defined taste of what she liked and what she didn't. Anything short of it and she'd not have it here. But, Minna's first impression was good so far, so Amekaze let a hesitant hope begin to take its shape that maybe soon they could begin to nurture a new sort of strength here in full.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Are you that someone - by Maevra - January 18, 2017, 08:58 PM
RE: Are you that someone - by Amekaze - January 18, 2017, 09:11 PM
RE: Are you that someone - by Maevra - January 21, 2017, 04:13 PM
RE: Are you that someone - by Amekaze - January 22, 2017, 04:58 AM
RE: Are you that someone - by Maevra - January 23, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: Are you that someone - by Amekaze - January 24, 2017, 04:04 AM