Broken Antler Fen Oh, it don't work like it should, raised by the wolves
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
In a rare moment when the wind was tamer, if only slightly, Liri found herself wandering amongst the trees of Broken Antler Fen. Food was not an issue with the amount of animals that had simply frozen to death or else had starved. They came in all shapes in sizes, tiny field mice she found in hollows of trees; the small rodents depressingly preserved in their sleep. Some victims were as large as mule deer, or the ram Aeronwyn had dragged in. 

Liri was more worried about the cold. She was not adverse to snuggling up to her den partner, if a bit stiff about doing so, despite the fact that she spent much of her nights blinking through the darkness at the mud walls and tree trunks of her home. The hours she did manage to catch when she fell asleep were filled with unsettling dreams.

There was not much to be done, food was stored and there was no short supply of it. Patrolling seemed like more of a concern these days, an old friend to her now. Liri took up the task, plodding through the snow with a soft tread, chocolate eyes scanning the distance for threats. It was quiet and she enjoyed the job. 

The clouds that brewed overhead carried with them the promise of something else to come. Thick and a deep purple, the winds that did blow bustled them busily along the sky. They were in no short demand, the whole sky was blotted out by the heavy clouds filled with the scent of rain.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Oh, it don't work like it should, raised by the wolves - by Síff - January 19, 2017, 06:32 PM