Broken Antler Fen no dark sarcasm in the classroom
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The frozen wasteland she was raised in led her to be cautious of such strong winters. While beautiful they could be dangerous and at times deadly.

Liri picked her way towards the creek, hoping to slake her thirst with its chilled water, testing each step on the ice for thinness. She had just reached the edge of the waters and dipped her head to take a satisfying drink when the sound of a dull crashing was heard not far to her left. The sound was reminiscent of heavy clumps of snow falling from trees.

Liri padded across the snow, leaving a trail of tiny prints with the soft squish sound of it crunching underfoot. She moved cautiously, slinking with fear towards the noise with flashes of orange-red fur and apple green eyes in her thoughts. She peeked only the smallest portion of her head over the snow bank to find not her rapist but instead Aeronwyn at the bottom.

Head cocking curiously, Liri maneuvered her way around the slippery slope to avoid the exposed bramble. She stopped a foot or so to the side of Aeronwyn, chuffing softly. 

"You're hurt," Liri gestured with a small jerk of her muzzle to the thorn embedded paw that her pack mate seemed to be having trouble fixing. "I can help, I am a healer," Liri continued softly, moving closer with a watchful eye on her in case aggression followed pain. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
no dark sarcasm in the classroom - by Aeronwyn - January 23, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: no dark sarcasm in the classroom - by Síff - January 23, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: no dark sarcasm in the classroom - by Aeronwyn - January 25, 2017, 08:06 PM
RE: no dark sarcasm in the classroom - by Síff - January 25, 2017, 08:26 PM
RE: no dark sarcasm in the classroom - by Aeronwyn - January 25, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: no dark sarcasm in the classroom - by Síff - January 25, 2017, 10:05 PM
RE: no dark sarcasm in the classroom - by Aeronwyn - January 28, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: no dark sarcasm in the classroom - by Síff - January 28, 2017, 11:31 AM