Broken Antler Fen All I did was fail today
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Somewhere in the recesses of her mind, in a dark corner where her sanity was hiding, Liri could vaguely recognize that this woman's scent must mean that she was an Alpha. Furthermore, she must be Pearl, Sebastian's mate that had been mentioned in passing once or twice though she had never actually met her.

The same part of her mind would later recognize that she was a large woman of tall and muscular proportions; other than the fact that she loomed over Liri like one of the nearby trees, they could have been twins. 

That part of her brain was overshadowed by the tiny voice. In her panic, Liri was struggling to keep the raving, paranoid creature at bay. It had a knack for taking over when she was frightened or in dire situations. 

"Not, not, not," Liri managed to get out, voice thick and cracking with paranoia as she spoke. 

"The man, the man, the man," she ranted, unable to explain herself any better. Warning Abraxas and his sadistic family had not helped but perhaps Pearl would listen.

Her form became defensive, only half standing on her legs that trembled with terror. Her shoulders were hunched upwards around her neck so that her head appeared to be angled downwards onto her shoulders. Dark eyes darted in the night and her tongue darted out to lick at her lips nervously every few seconds. 

Liri had become a creature of fear. 

Without waiting for a response, she went back to beating her head against the ice with fervor. It was the only way to rid herself of that pesky nuisance in her head. 

"Get out, get out, get out," Liri mumbled angrily to the tiny voice as she banged her head forcefully, spilling more blood.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
All I did was fail today - by Síff - January 23, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: All I did was fail today - by Pearl - January 26, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: All I did was fail today - by Síff - January 26, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: All I did was fail today - by Pearl - February 02, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: All I did was fail today - by Síff - February 02, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: All I did was fail today - by Pearl - February 06, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: All I did was fail today - by Síff - February 07, 2017, 07:50 PM
RE: All I did was fail today - by Pearl - February 09, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: All I did was fail today - by Síff - February 11, 2017, 01:26 PM
RE: All I did was fail today - by Pearl - February 13, 2017, 10:03 PM