Broken Antler Fen All I did was fail today
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
sorry to have changed styles so much in this thread, I've been having issues with the coding

Had Pearl asked the question in her mind, Liri would have been unable to answer. Truly, she was unsure if anyone had actually cared about her.

Her mother might have, had she not died, or so Liri liked to think. Her father most certainly had not nor could she say Ameta had ever been 'there' enough to love anyone. Leto could not have loved her. What brother abandoned his sister not only once but twice; resulting in the abuse and rape that had so fractured her fragile mentality. 

Perhaps Amara had cared about Liri once but her own selfishness led to her destruction. Samuel could not have loved her if he cared so little that he could not even say goodbye. 

Aaron was the only she could say may have genuinely cared about her. Liri understood why he had to leave; she might have done the same if Samuel had slept with another woman. Aaron was the only one left that she loved. It must have been since his departure that she had been cared about, that anyone had worried over her well-being. 

"I'd like that," she smiled. There was something about children few people were able to resist. Liri had kept her distance because she was a stranger. It was best to wait for parental permission before approaching puppies.

"I like to help people," she admitted softly. If she could ease the pain of someone like her...that was something to be proud of. This talk of friendships however was unnerving. Liri wasn't so sure friends were the best thing for her anymore. Allies, perhaps.
Messages In This Thread
All I did was fail today - by Síff - January 23, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: All I did was fail today - by Pearl - January 26, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: All I did was fail today - by Síff - January 26, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: All I did was fail today - by Pearl - February 02, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: All I did was fail today - by Síff - February 02, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: All I did was fail today - by Pearl - February 06, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: All I did was fail today - by Síff - February 07, 2017, 07:50 PM
RE: All I did was fail today - by Pearl - February 09, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: All I did was fail today - by Síff - February 11, 2017, 01:26 PM
RE: All I did was fail today - by Pearl - February 13, 2017, 10:03 PM
RE: All I did was fail today - by Síff - February 13, 2017, 10:09 PM