Ravensblood Forest look how long this love can hold its breath
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
Despite her fiery spirit, Lotte felt the weakness of her body all too keenly as she finished the meal Chusi had provided and settled her muzzle wearily upon her singed paws. Her tail thumped heartily at her tytär’s’s gentle nuzzle, and a rattling chuckle escaped her at the girl’s blithe excitement. “Of a certainty — I mean it, perhonen,” she warmly reassured the girl. Her expression clouded as she murmured, “Will you — forgive me? I am so tired — suddenly.” She hadn’t talked at such length since she had first succumbed to the smoke sickness, and although she wasn’t sleepy, the exhaustion of her healing body produced the same result. Against her will, her silver eyes began to drift closed, though she struggled to keep them open as she quietly intoned with a serene smile: “I love you, my daughter; rakastan sinua, tyttäreni.”
Messages In This Thread
look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 24, 2017, 07:42 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - January 24, 2017, 08:46 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 24, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - January 27, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 29, 2017, 04:20 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 03, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - February 04, 2017, 04:56 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 13, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - February 16, 2017, 05:42 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 26, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - March 01, 2017, 06:53 PM