Dragoncrest Cliffs Even just a little bit
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
Kendra responded to the intrusive child, which would have been fine, had it not been for the fondness in her tone. His gaze shifted, narrowing into an accusative glare as his head turned towards Eske. He did not like her being there, nor was he particularly interested in letting her remain. When the two had met, he didn’t know, but he wanted to put a stop to whatever sort of relationship might be forming between them; Kendra was his friend, and he’d never been too keen on the notion of sharing. Before he could say anything else, however, she’d started speaking again. With his name shared, it seemed as if he was dangerously close to being dragged into a conversation with someone that he, at the moment, had no desire to speak with. Frowning, he took a step closer to his companion, ignoring the other female once again as a comment about him was made. Regrettably, he had stolen a quick glance Eske’s way as his saving of the witch was noted as being a good thing. Some part of his mind insisted that he should say something in response to that, at least, but he did his best to ignore the nagging voice of his conscious and focus back on Kendra—though he agreed that it was a good choice to have helped her, seeing as it had resulted in him acquiring an actual friend.

“Can we go somewhere else?” he asked, practically muttering. “I wanted it to be just the two of us, not us and someone I’ve never met.” Stranger danger wasn’t really a thing in his mind, he simply found not knowing others to be problematic, whilst getting to know new wolves was bothersome. He liked keeping his circle small, finding himself able to tolerate only a few individuals, and regard even less as actual friends. Whilst the two females seemed to have met at one point or another, and even seemed to be fairly friendly, Alexander did not feel even the least bit interested in getting to know someone new. It was difficult for him on a regular basis, and even more so when Eske was involved. They had only just met, but the way she spoke and presented herself irritated him—if he weren’t so focused on himself and his friend, perhaps he would have noticed a few similarities.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Even just a little bit - by Xan - January 29, 2017, 05:52 AM
RE: Even just a little bit - by Kendra - February 08, 2017, 03:00 PM
RE: Even just a little bit - by RIP Blodreina - February 08, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: Even just a little bit - by Xan - March 03, 2017, 02:13 AM
RE: Even just a little bit - by Kendra - March 04, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: Even just a little bit - by RIP Blodreina - March 05, 2017, 05:59 AM
RE: Even just a little bit - by Xan - March 14, 2017, 11:53 PM