Dragoncrest Cliffs Even just a little bit
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
Although he was pleased—and obviously so—by the child’s departure, it seemed as if Kendra did not share his relief. As she spoke, his ears fell back and his tail drooped, whatever glee that had previously settled into his features now gone. She had a point—if he continued to act as he just had, there was a chance that he might be forced out of the pack. Normally, the possibility of being cast out wouldn’t bother him, especially since he didn’t feel the least bit attached to the coastal wolves’ claim. The only reason he’d yet to leave on his own was because Kendra was there, and it was because of her that he couldn’t stand the thought of being sent elsewhere. Dread, reluctant to be banished and overbearing in every which way, began to grow within his stomach. He gave a slow shake of his head, attempting to rid her words from his thoughts, but it was pointless. No matter how much effort was put into relieving his mind of the notion, her voice continued to echo all throughout his skull—until everything suddenly just stopped.

Snapping his head upwards, a widened gaze sought to lock with her pallid one, the hurt as clear as the day was young. Her words struck him, the stinging feeling that lingered able to compete even with physical pain. “You don’t mean that,” he stated, the confidence in his words missing. Maybe she had wanted him to leave ever since their arrival, but only then had she found the words to get that across to him. The thought, invasive and conniving, was almost believable. Swallowing, he tried to steady his voice, but he couldn’t keep his pitch from rising as he asked, “Do you want me to leave?” And, if she did, would he be able to?
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Even just a little bit - by Xan - January 29, 2017, 05:52 AM
RE: Even just a little bit - by Kendra - February 08, 2017, 03:00 PM
RE: Even just a little bit - by RIP Blodreina - February 08, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: Even just a little bit - by Xan - March 03, 2017, 02:13 AM
RE: Even just a little bit - by Kendra - March 04, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: Even just a little bit - by RIP Blodreina - March 05, 2017, 05:59 AM
RE: Even just a little bit - by Xan - March 14, 2017, 11:53 PM