Redhawk Caldera Leave your name, number and nightmare at the tone.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee twitched awake, the last vestiges of a nightmare circling the drain and vanishing into the either. With a great big yawn, she pushed herself upright, then stood on legs wobbly from sleep. She padded over to a corner of the cave to relieve herself, then returned to the pile of warm bodies. Only one of the bodies wasn't so warm at all.

The child blinked, then poked at Oriole's limp form. The lack of movement and warmth made Towhee instinctively recoil. Her lips peeled back from her teeth, a growl bubbling to her lips. The black and white fur on her shoulders prickled as she glared at her brother's corpse, unaware that her ferocious little snarls were filling the cave like an echo chamber.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Leave your name, number and nightmare at the tone. - by Towhee - February 01, 2017, 09:10 AM