Redhawk Caldera Leave your name, number and nightmare at the tone.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee was nearly asleep when she felt a great shudder pass through Raven's body. Her eyes slowly opened, rolling upward in the direction of the Gamma's face. She did not hear the quiet cry that tumbled from her older sister's lips when she saw Finley clutching Oriole's limp body. But she certainly saw the tears glistening in her yellow eyes and felt the sobs that caused her flank to twitch and jerk spasmodically. It was enough to cause the pup to release her grip; there was no way she could sleep or even hold down her lunch with all that shaking.

Still deaf and largely oblivious to the emotional hullabaloo all around her, Towhee shut her eyes again, curled into a milk-satiated ball and fell fast asleep.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Leave your name, number and nightmare at the tone. - by Towhee - March 06, 2017, 01:31 PM