Moonspear sing a new song
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She lifted her nose, and felt her expression furrow in thought--because this was going that way, it seemed, and Amekaze knew the story was not as fanciful to any others. There had been no grand fall, no stunning realization that came crashing upon her with a poignant yes, I love him. It was instead that he worked so nicely beside her in life, after easing theirs together as they had. Just that, and she had found quickly that she really liked him there after all else before him let her down in the end, so she'd keep it that way.. none of which made for a remarkable story, against her daughter's wishes.

"Fell makes it sound so dramatic," she snickered, then softly shook her head. "It was not so eventful for me. The feeling lingered in the back of everything for a while after we moved here together. I felt it before I realized what, exactly, it was and that it was all because of him." So much had happened so quickly in life around it that it had been swept up in the rest of it, and had still gained its quiet strength during it all. But.. how she had got him to love her..?

There was some instinctual answer to this, she guessed: something in that she had been a solo alpha female, uncontested with no motivation of any to rise beside her. Enter Charon, young, ambitious, and ever-eager to ascend in life to fill that role when beta of a falling Rise no longer satisfied. Settling into place with the speckled Ostrega as her mate had likely just come as a byproduct of her tendency to be comfortable at the lead, if nothing, and the need to possess a spire to suit her wants. He let her do both very, very comfortably.  "I cannot say how, exactly, either. He fit so perfectly into place beside me, after no other could or would dare--and he made me better than I was. I suspect he felt the same." To start.

"And when we got you four? In leading together, once spring came and the mountain I loved was well-established as ours, it was natural for us to become one. We knew each other was strong, and that we could.."
Ame explained, knowing that this went directly into some curious subjects curious girls could catch onto to soon enough. She'd asked, though. "So it was just when he was old enough and I finally saw my next heat, you four happened after that, come the backend of summer," which in saying so, she knew this was going to only make more questions, but she only wanted to be frank with her--there was nothing very fancy about any of it. It just was, and it worked.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
sing a new song - by Alya - February 05, 2017, 12:54 AM
RE: sing a new song - by Amekaze - February 06, 2017, 03:49 AM
RE: sing a new song - by Alya - February 10, 2017, 11:14 PM
RE: sing a new song - by Amekaze - February 11, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: sing a new song - by Alya - February 21, 2017, 12:17 AM
RE: sing a new song - by Amekaze - March 01, 2017, 02:46 AM
RE: sing a new song - by Alya - March 15, 2017, 12:12 AM
RE: sing a new song - by Amekaze - March 15, 2017, 12:25 PM
RE: sing a new song - by Alya - March 15, 2017, 10:28 PM