Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
*catapults over @Titmouse and into Raven's slot to keep this moving*

Towhee reflexively licked her lips when Orca bumped into her, then took off after Raven. She didn't intend to give chase at first but then Phox abruptly launched after their sister. Although she didn't mind loitering at the group's rear, she didn't want to be left behind. So she dug her little heels into the ground and rocketed after Phox, snapping her teeth playfully at his flickering tail as she gained on him.

She slowed in an attempt to match their gaits. It was while she was busy looking sideways to gauge Phox's speed that she accidentally slammed right into Orca's rear end.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
it felt like springtime on this february morning - by Raven - February 12, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: it felt like springtime on this february morning - by Towhee - March 20, 2017, 12:49 PM