Moonspear it's like i'm frozen but the world still turns
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her suggested notion fell pretty flat, as to be expected. "It may still surprise you," she mentioned, for it was not like Aria appeared to have much to lose at this point, bottomed out emotionally as she seemed. Or, it could horrify her completely and do more harm than good. Although, Amekaze could only see it for the surface, and not having known Aria before her arrival to the Spear--after such strife and then just before more loss in her vanished comrades, it was a best guess. Who was to say what or how it would go. In her own way, she understood why she wouldn't want to go. But, she would personally want the closure to bookend the experience, then move away from it for good.

Before it would be able to devolve much further, she would carry on. Before taking to a new motion around the mountain, she offered a hunt or patrol or anything of the sort to serve as some sort of distraction if she didn't prefer her solitude more. She'd gladly get up and move with her, or without. Ame left it up to Aria, and was on her way not too long afterward.

i went ahead and made this my last here! you can archive it or reply again, i kinda narratived it a bit anyway <3
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's like i'm frozen but the world still turns - by Amekaze - April 19, 2017, 11:50 PM