Moonspear their family tree
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
There were only certain traits that separated them but nearly as quickly as she had learned to discern them, they had learned to mimic them among themselves. It was not a flawless system, at least, to spare her that much. Sometimes right before her eyes they'd shift and change through the gradient of personalities they were comprised of, but it was never easy to tell exactly who at the first glance. Sometimes it came easier, sometimes it was just as simple to lump them together as one almost though. She had come to find it very circumstantial.

The greeting she returned matched well to what she was given. Her contact was always peppered with nips, so turned onto her, she was plenty within her element and she gripped back at the girl's scruff gently before nudging at her more. All the while, the creek's gentle burbling was a subtle enough distraction to underline every thought with.

On height, however, she smirked and gathered herself up just to prove the point — it was still nothing but middling average, although her coat and presence seemed to extend this (or so she believed), but they'd still caught up far too quickly. "Awh, such a shame," she grinned back with her own mock despair and slowly waving tail. If the rest of her appearance reflected so boldly back at her through them was any indication, Ame suspected that if they did not match, they may even surpass her juust barely. The three were certainly the most robust of the litter. She guessed Julia would stay a touch smaller, perhaps for the rest of their lives. "But give it time. Before the summer gets too hot, I bet you will have me matched." she reckoned with a smirk. If not more and if not sooner.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
their family tree - by Amekaze - March 12, 2017, 01:55 AM
RE: their family tree - by Lyra - March 14, 2017, 10:32 AM
RE: their family tree - by Amekaze - March 15, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: their family tree - by Lyra - March 16, 2017, 12:46 PM
RE: their family tree - by Amekaze - March 21, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: their family tree - by Lyra - May 04, 2017, 03:24 AM
RE: their family tree - by Amekaze - May 08, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: their family tree - by Lyra - May 20, 2017, 12:49 AM
RE: their family tree - by Amekaze - May 21, 2017, 04:22 AM