Moonspear their family tree
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The information seemed to strike. Ame's ears fell back even further, with a soft sigh following the very thought. This was more complicated than she wanted, in truth. Even her understanding of the reasons why this was were incomplete, and quite beyond her understanding, although she knew she could sense some sort of methodology in why genes played out as they oftentimes did. Nature would not do so carelessly.

But it was just that very truth which made this difficult, and Amekaze would give her nothing less. "Odds were just bound to line up that way. With my black coat, and your father's midnight eyes, it does not surprise me. I would not call it weird," she explained in earnest. They looked like their parents, too, and represented a subtle twist on something her ancestors had sought after generations past: luminous in the dark--cunning dark coats and their striking eyes. "But I still have never known others, let alone a trio, who are quite as identical as you three are." If anything, that was what made them more curious than the average, and how they operated on their wavelength among them. Not only were they siblings, but it went far deeper.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
their family tree - by Amekaze - March 12, 2017, 01:55 AM
RE: their family tree - by Lyra - March 14, 2017, 10:32 AM
RE: their family tree - by Amekaze - March 15, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: their family tree - by Lyra - March 16, 2017, 12:46 PM
RE: their family tree - by Amekaze - March 21, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: their family tree - by Lyra - May 04, 2017, 03:24 AM
RE: their family tree - by Amekaze - May 08, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: their family tree - by Lyra - May 20, 2017, 12:49 AM
RE: their family tree - by Amekaze - May 21, 2017, 04:22 AM