Moonspear what is mine is yours to keep
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
All Welcome 
Daylight was lasting noticeably longer and greenery responded all around the mountainside in turn. Having watched all of this unfold and deepen within the last week had her in relatively good spirits. It was warm for early spring, but not uncomfortably so, and during this slow meander over her turf, her eyes were eventually drawn up to the few small clouds dotting the otherwise vast clear blue; not enough to make her suspect any oncoming rain, at least not within the coming hours.

Ame was feeling far more subdued than she had been in a long moment, so while it was hers, she basked in the relative peace of it by finding a small outcropping lower in their elevations. There, she sought the first flat, sunlit surface she could reach. A few tight circles spun over the chosen spot later and she deemed it good enough to get comfortable on. She dropped her haunches first, then followed with the rest of her.

She stretched, sprawled, and eventually groomed at her thick furs roughly — as needed. In her ministrations, she pulled some hunks of loose, shedding coat free as she found them, inevitably setting the little tufts of black fur free to the lazy winds. Amekaze was ready to see it go and put that winter behind her for good.
since i just want more spring threads.. maybe a @Korei Julia or @Pyx bc i think she has threads with everyone else rn ^^?
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
what is mine is yours to keep - by Amekaze - March 22, 2017, 12:59 AM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Korei Julia - April 02, 2017, 10:52 PM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Amekaze - April 04, 2017, 01:01 AM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Korei Julia - April 07, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Amekaze - April 12, 2017, 01:16 AM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Korei Julia - April 12, 2017, 10:20 PM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Amekaze - April 13, 2017, 11:28 PM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Korei Julia - April 19, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Amekaze - April 23, 2017, 06:34 PM