Moonspear what is mine is yours to keep
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She was on her way up, but not nearly with the enthusiasm the pup exuded all over everything. "Alright, coming.." she shook her furs and breathed deep while she pondered their best route for maximum potential. Her tail waved and she eventually began to move off, settling into long strides that would cover ground easily yet carefully enough considering the mountain underfoot.

On the way, and quite content to keep the warm cozy company of her palest daughter for the rest of the afternoon, she tried to explain some things to look for, and what were good places to check--plus how some preferred sunshine and others liked damp creekside better. Plus, how sometimes it was bark that helped cure, while in other instances it was only the flowers or the leaves that had usefulness. Everything came in a great, wide, variety, and with only this early springtime growth at their disposal, this would just be the beginning. Still.. Ame thought to try to find them some feverfew, so headed their pathway towards a creekside eventually..
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
what is mine is yours to keep - by Amekaze - March 22, 2017, 12:59 AM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Korei Julia - April 02, 2017, 10:52 PM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Amekaze - April 04, 2017, 01:01 AM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Korei Julia - April 07, 2017, 11:52 PM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Amekaze - April 12, 2017, 01:16 AM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Korei Julia - April 12, 2017, 10:20 PM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Amekaze - April 13, 2017, 11:28 PM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Korei Julia - April 19, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: what is mine is yours to keep - by Amekaze - April 23, 2017, 06:34 PM