Big Salmon Lake descended from the rift
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
To his words, she felt her eyes narrow more as she processed what he asked, exactly. "The same," she answered, mostly certain that was right, his perspective considered properly. Then, on having met someone with a smell like hers, she nodded knowingly. In this swatch of the Teekon, it would not surprise her. "There is," she confirmed for him and waved her tail with a slow beat. "My pack," matched a gesture in its direction. But of course, maybe he had met one of her own daughters--and had encountered a similarity to her that had run deeper than just the same back, but same blood as well. "Who did you meet?" she had to ask.

"I recognize your scent as a Redhawk, although it seems a little different than last time. Not that I go sniffing around for your comrades often, though.." she smirked. This did not mention that she'd heard Peregrine and Fox no longer led, good riddance, which would surely shift the pack enough from what she was familiar with several months ago. She just didn't keep close tabs on her neighbors personally anymore, not when it didn't need to concern her. She also knew Charon and the girls had already terrorized one Redhawk who had come creeping too close to their Spear, but not what sort of influence that may have ever, if any..
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
descended from the rift - by Amekaze - March 29, 2017, 02:42 AM
RE: descended from the rift - by Birk - April 09, 2017, 03:19 PM
RE: descended from the rift - by Amekaze - April 12, 2017, 02:42 AM
RE: descended from the rift - by Birk - April 14, 2017, 02:15 PM
RE: descended from the rift - by Amekaze - April 19, 2017, 12:13 AM
RE: descended from the rift - by Birk - April 30, 2017, 02:05 PM
RE: descended from the rift - by Amekaze - May 11, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: descended from the rift - by Birk - May 14, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: descended from the rift - by Amekaze - May 24, 2017, 10:38 PM