Big Salmon Lake descended from the rift
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
When his description matched one of her trio of dark-fur, blue-eyed girls, she nodded knowingly. "Ah," she noted sagely. "One of mine, indeed, although that only narrows it down to one of three," she smirked. Although it certainly did not clarify which one, it was a good enough indicator for her who knew how the trio worked; they ranged out more and more, and had begun to cover ground--enough so to meet some of the neighbors, evidently.

He did his own confirming and she slid forward, striding into motion again towards her intended destination to help mask her vague discontent with a notion of Redhawk. He did not seem bad, and truthfully, some of them were not. Having known Fox and Peregrine, and being the sort to not forget something like them, still just made it difficult to respect the family outright. However, in regard to what he asked of her, her affiliations could be summarized best even with her pack--despite her being a Rikudou first as a relic, then Ostrega next most relevant to this valley (the only she would ever share), and above all, a Moonspear wolf. The name of her spire had simply become representative of both for her. "Ostrega. Of Moonspear," matched a point in its general direction, yet she was curious to see if that surname would be familiar to him because she liked to try to peer into the family ties and history behind her mate. "My family's claim, because I like the heights.." Amekaze clarified. "So what do you do for your Redhawks? A hunter? Scout?" she queried of him, basing her guesses just on the fact that he was out here in the neutral lands.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
descended from the rift - by Amekaze - March 29, 2017, 02:42 AM
RE: descended from the rift - by Birk - April 09, 2017, 03:19 PM
RE: descended from the rift - by Amekaze - April 12, 2017, 02:42 AM
RE: descended from the rift - by Birk - April 14, 2017, 02:15 PM
RE: descended from the rift - by Amekaze - April 19, 2017, 12:13 AM
RE: descended from the rift - by Birk - April 30, 2017, 02:05 PM
RE: descended from the rift - by Amekaze - May 11, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: descended from the rift - by Birk - May 14, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: descended from the rift - by Amekaze - May 24, 2017, 10:38 PM