Moonspear in the dark star of night
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
While more devoted to sniffing out a meal, she still eased her momentum to a stop long enough to mark and scuff about to ensure everything here stayed fresh and tended--all signifying her presence, her watchful eyes, and so much more.

When a shadow materialized, she had known it was only a matter of time, especially when prowling on the borderlands. They had long since established themselves as a facet of this mountainside, and even into the lands beyond. She had come to expect them always in some way. Enemies to the peace on this spire would not, so that realization always felt favorable.. even with their numbers thinned lately.

Ame's lifted tail waved, and she chuffed back to the girl who had about matched her on height by now.

Since they were awfully good at amplifying her traits right back at her, curiosity was not in short supply here when the juvenile drove straight for the point. Save for a hesitant flick of just one ear, she kept stoic about it and bit back the defensiveness that wanted to rise all the while. She huffed softly, yet with eyes flashing when she spied the worry on her notched daughter's brow. "You have a sharp nose," she remarked over her shoulder as she kept moving, although she had been nothing but generous with her marking today. Anyone perceptive enough was bound to notice soon enough, and much of her time was spent almost exclusively with Charon lately. Thinking of this had long since slowed the wave of her tail.

"Unless you are smelling something I do not know about," she warned over her shoulder, although her health wasn't in any questionable shape right now. There was really only one notable change in her condition and this was it. "It is a subtle--yet obvious after a point--change thanks to pregnancy." Knowing how weighty that was, she squinted ahead and spoke on despite not particularly wanting to. They'd need to know, though, and this was her territory to tell them. With a fresh sigh: "In about a turn of the moon, my next litter will be born." Her stride stayed long, maybe just a little longer after that big piece of information was presented to one-third of the cerberus.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
in the dark star of night - by Amekaze - April 14, 2017, 02:34 AM
RE: in the dark star of night - by Hydra - April 17, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: in the dark star of night - by Amekaze - April 21, 2017, 01:14 AM
RE: in the dark star of night - by Hydra - April 21, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: in the dark star of night - by Amekaze - April 22, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: in the dark star of night - by Hydra - April 25, 2017, 01:19 PM
RE: in the dark star of night - by Amekaze - April 25, 2017, 07:47 PM