Redhawk Caldera how the hell does a broken heart get back together when it's torn apart.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her little joke seemed to have spread some cheer. Towhee grinned, happy to hear (or whatever) it. Lagan sort of had a joke of his own, coaxing the Xi to picture Finley as a puppy. The pack's matriarch probably would have laughed to know that Towhee simply couldn't picture it. Her godmother was too wise, strong and queenly to have ever been a puppy. The thought was really sort of absurd, actually...

The woman in question scattered Towhee's thoughts by requesting another joke. She blinked, momentarily stumped, then smiled again and asked, "Do you know what sound a dinosaur makes?" She enunciated the strange word carefully, breaking it up into about six syllables somehow. But she quickly plunged onward, not even pausing before delivering the punchline, which was just a ridiculously loud and annoying screech.

She had made this sound once, during a speech lesson with Raven, only for the caretaker to clap her hands over her ears and scream, "Stop it with the pterodactyl screech!" This had naturally led to a thousand questions and really quite an interesting conversation about gigantic ancient lizards, some of them with wings.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: how the hell does a broken heart get back together when it's torn apart. - by Towhee - May 02, 2017, 09:05 AM