Moonspear Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
After Charon had heard that his mate had accepted a whole family into the pack, he hadn't been too amused — they were awaiting their next pups themselves and their own were still growing. Almost in the adult ranks, perhaps, but far from full-fledged adults. Some part of him also understood the necessity for new wolves and if those wolves brought pups, so be it; they'd been small for long and things had been far from ideal ever since Floki had vanished. He longed for the time when his brother stood by his side as Beta and the pack had flourished.

As he was making his way toward the borders Charon heard the noises of one of the small children nearby. His hackles prickled and he walked towards it, finding out soon it was the boy and he was focused on attacking a pebble. Charon watched for a moment and then approached, his body language dominant and tail waving in the air like a banner to signify to the boy that he should show submission in the presence of his superior.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be - by Charon - April 20, 2017, 07:16 AM