Moonspear Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Perhaps should Hydra not have shown he may not have needed to take any drastic measures — but she did show, mirroring his body language. It wasn't hard to see which of the triplets she was as she showed up. His attention remained on the boy, only a single ear mirrored; cupped towards his daughter, then forward again.

The boy did not seem to mind them very much, merely leaning forward to sniff them and then letting out a fierce little growl. Maybe his courage was commendable or maybe it was foolish. Charon wondered if something was wrong with this one, that he would not show the submission required of him by nature, to survive, or if his parents had simply raised him wrong so far.

A growl bubbled in Charon's throat, one that indicated he was not kidding, and he moved towards the pup, body language still demanding his submission. He leaned his head down, teeth bared as another, louder growl was drawn from his throat and he tried grabbing the pup by the scruff to shove him to the ground by force and show him his place.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be - by Charon - April 21, 2017, 12:51 AM