Moonspear Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon was pleased with the woman's submitting, and he nodded in approval, his expression mellowing somewhat after having let go of the boy. The scruff was so designed not to be harmed — not with anything more than throbbing muscles, perhaps, in the morning — when grabbed and used what it was made for, and that was what he had done. He saw no harm in his actions, and he was glad for the mother's weak heart that her son had submitted when he did so that he had not needed to take further action in the demeaning direction.

He merely nodded as she agreed that he would learn, and then looked at the boy. His body posture relaxed somewhat now that they were both submitting, tail falling to his hocks and hackles smoothing, though his shoulders remained proud to indicate his role as Alpha. "Nice to meet you," Charon said when she introduced herself and her son. She had already guessed his name, to which he nodded in confirmation and added, "Yes. I am Charon Ostrega. This is my daughter." He glanced at Hydra and waited for her to introduce herself. The boy was momentarily forgotten and the situation seemed diffused for now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:51 AM