Moonspear Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
The tension seemed to thaw and Charon was glad for it, though he wondered how long it would last. The boy seemed to have a knack for trouble and Charon wondered if it'd subside anytime soon. He thought of his own young ones, and then in a dark moment he considered just finding the boy when he was alone one day and flinging him off the mountainside. Only his parents would ever miss him, and it would eliminate all risk the boy posed to his own youth. If he was so dominant towards adults, what would he do with little pups? Perhaps he had had too much poor experience with dominant males on his mountain, but it was not a risk he was willing to take.

Meanwhile, Olive went on a tangent about plants and Charon probably looked like he was listening attentively. The only thing that piqued his interest was when she mentioned the stars and he said, "I'm an astrologist myself. It's nice to be so close to the stars on the mountain. As for plants, you should find Pyx. She's nuts for plants." He didn't really get the allure in plants, but whatever, they were allowed their things if they wanted them. And the more they chatted to each other about it, the better, so that he wouldn't be bothered with the boring parts.

Anyway, when Olive mentioned that Aries would become a skilled guardian Charon snorted. "Maybe if he learns to control himself and take the advice of his superiors. He'll never learn anything with this attitude." He didn't even mean poorly — he just thought it a laughable idea that tiny Aries would amount to anything like guardianship going his current route. If he refused to learn from anyone, how would he become great?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be - by Charon - May 02, 2017, 01:28 AM