Wild Berry Meadow we are not the weight of all our memories.
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
As she explained, Titmouse left behind whatever fear had been present. It was swiftly replaced by a sense of incredulousness; he stared at her, imbibed with more awe than anything else, when she admitted to leaving the caldera. This was a subject he knew little about - couldn't really fathom to any great extent - but he began to grasp at this, deduce some sort of understanding... And it was inspiring to the spirited boy.

He didn't know you could leave - the type of leaving where you didn't come back! Wow! Nobody else had done that! It was such a new concept that Tit was distracted, too distracted to reply, until a void settled between them. He sort-of twitched and returned to himself, and glanced towards the dark trees behind him, where he'd emerged from.

Laggy was taking me on a feed-trip, he'd meant field trip but lets ignore that. I wanna'ted show him my fwen, but he isn't there no more. At this the boy pouted and looked back to Liffey, but upon seeing her he remembered how brave and amazing she was, and seemed to chill out within seconds. I wanna stay with you! Liffey seemed like the opposite of her slow, easily-lost brother. Titmouse had made up his mind.
Messages In This Thread
we are not the weight of all our memories. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 06:53 PM
RE: we are not the weight of all our memories. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - April 27, 2017, 02:15 PM