Phantom Hollow because everyday I was alive I wore nothing but black
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]The filmy attempts of a spotless, sunny personality fade and prove to Liri - once more - that her skills are not unfounded. 

The fae's argent lip curls with derision as Kelina chuckles thinly. The young woman - who has been abandoned, abused, raped, tortured, and may now be an expecting mother - has seen far worse than the likes of this raven. 

The Tiny Voice was a better villain. 

"Never heard of him," the fae lies coolly, with the ease of the actress Kelina tried to portray. 

Liri's eyes flicker briefly to the coyote and her sneer deepens. There's nothing necessarily wrong with coyotes, the healer just happens to think this one to be stupid. 

Here you stand, watching as your captor takes on a stranger. Why did you not run when she was busy with me? Why have you not run yet,  you fool?

Her eyes communicate everything words cannot, sliding back over to the more important of the two with hatred.[/table][/tr][/td]
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: because everyday I was alive I wore nothing but black - by Síff - April 25, 2017, 11:34 PM