Phantom Hollow because everyday I was alive I wore nothing but black
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]Kelina's attempt fails and for a moment there is hope. Liri will get away, she must for the sake of her unborn children as well as herself, and everything will be okay.

And then the pain hits. 

Burning, tearing, ripping pain that she has never felt before. Pain unlike what her unnamed rapist and the foggy remnants of her previous captors had caused. For a moment it surprises her so much that the fae is unable to process it, confused by the burning in her hind leg. 

Kelina drags her back. 

Liri cannot scream. She cannot cry out. The only noise her throat can produce is a hoarse, choked sound. 

The sylph is almost afraid to look but is compelled to do so by fear and morbid curiosity. When she casts a glance over her shoulder, still being dragged along like a ragdoll, her mind blanks.

The ragged, bloody mess surely is not her leg. It resembles an animal after a hunt, the pitiful doe she had put down in Broken Antler Fen's territory. 

Kelina has ravaged her limb. Near her paw, where a large amount of sinew and bone allows her leg to function, is shredded. The healer knows with that single glance that her leg will never be the same.

So enraptured was she by the mess of her leg that Liri had forgotten that Kelina was hovering over her. It's only when the demon has finished dragging her back that Liri is reminded of her presence. 

The achromatic woman is reminded by the sudden silence as Kelina stills, a bated heartbeat.

Finally, Liri finds her voice with a pained scream as the dark woman begins to shake her leg violently.[/table][/tr][/td]
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: because everyday I was alive I wore nothing but black - by Síff - May 07, 2017, 01:56 PM