Moonspear i watched the fire that grew so low,
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Looking down on him, she had a difficult time not dwelling on just how young he was. He seemed to get the gist of it all, though, and she nodded along as he came a bit closer eventually--which was probably a good sign. The very concept of another's puppy still pinged as painfully unfamiliar, but since he was so young, she could probably benefit from just keeping it simple for both of their sake.

"I can show you some more," she offered, nose gesturing off in the direction she had been heading in the first place and lifting a front paw to indicate her readying to move on. There was a creek eventually, then a small meadow; he was best either where she could keep half an eye on him, or rounding back to his parents, wherever they were. "But little wolves like you cannot go too far yet. You must grow stronger for that," she mentioned, so not to let him get his hopes up too soon, if it didn't all go right over his little fuzzy head.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Amekaze - April 23, 2017, 06:39 PM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Aries - April 24, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Amekaze - April 25, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Aries - April 27, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Amekaze - April 30, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Aries - May 02, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Amekaze - May 03, 2017, 02:42 AM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Aries - May 03, 2017, 09:56 AM