Moonspear With ice cold hands seeking hold on me
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
The man crouched low in submission and Charon grinned in approval. It was not hard to guess who this wolf was, as new arrivals were not as common these days, unfortunately — pickings were a lot more scarce than a year ago, when they could afford to deny whoever they wished at the borders. This had to be Olive's mate and that boy, Aries' father — and they had a daughter, too, but Charon'd forgotten her name.

"You are a lot more respectful than your son," Charon said gruffly; "He has yet to learn much about dominance." Then added, "I am Charon Ostrega." Though he guessed the man already knew, formal introductions were appropriate. He wondered if his mate had told him about the altercation with Aries, that he was so submissive now upon their first meeting.
Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 24, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 26, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 26, 2017, 10:51 AM