Moonspear With ice cold hands seeking hold on me
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
wow, that must've taken a while xD I hope you have swipe option :o

To be truthful, Charon zoned out after the first load of talking Dakarai did — about meeting Olive, bla bla love story, mushy soppiness — and he didn't even notice the first mention of Blackfeather Woods, Potema's home. It wasn't until the second mention of Potema's home that Charon snapped back to attention and followed some of the story. Something about how Olive'd taken him to the Woods and they had trespassed.

Luckily for Dakarai, Teaghlaigh's mention meant nothing to Charon, as he'd never heard of the pack. "Where is the pack you came from? How far is it from here?" he asked sternly. "And why did Olive trespass?" He could only empathise with Blackfeather Woods' doings, even if he wouldn't have wanted the blood of a third party spilled were it him. But he would have torn apart the trespassers too. Particularly a pregnant female should know better.
Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 24, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 26, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 26, 2017, 10:51 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - May 01, 2017, 05:42 AM