Moonspear With ice cold hands seeking hold on me
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon expected no more fuss from Blackfeather, especially if these wolves'd been punished. He was glad that Dakarai shared his sentiment on moving on and not repeating this dumb shit they'd pulled — that was the only way they could stay in Moonspear, really. Charon felt like they were a threat to his own family, but mostly because of their children. If those weren't there, it'd all be different. However, he was willing to give all of this a chance.

"Good," he confirmed and for him, the subject was closed with that. "So, I heard you're looking to be a mercenary? What's your specialty?" he asked, deciding to shift the subject around.
Messages In This Thread
With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 24, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:57 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 25, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - April 26, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Dakarai - April 26, 2017, 10:51 AM
RE: With ice cold hands seeking hold on me - by Charon - May 10, 2017, 07:42 AM