Moonspear in fantasia
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
As it would turn out, it was the male she would come across first. His words brought her ears quivering to a new attention and she looked him over carefully. By himself, away from the immediate presence of his family, she wondered how he may read exactly. "Dakarai," she greeted in return, tail curling up slowly at the sight of his posture and appeased enough for a slow waver. Since he was respectful already, she did not pres him for more than that. "Suppose so. Just needed to get out, do something.. with or without the full cooperation of the weather," she replied with a fleeting smirk, for it wasn't entirely wrong to call it just a stroll essentially, by any means. The accompanying thunder had her damp hackles shifting, but otherwise, she wasn't bothered enough yet to head for shelter. "No thanks. Do not worry, I have seen worse, and I do not mind a little rain sometimes.." she declined with a soft shake of her head and chuff. And, she was already opposed enough to spending time at her den right now (knowing she'd have plenty of time to do that soon), so she'd tolerate a little weather because of determination to just stay out.

Subtly, she shifted her stance and wanted to bring up what was immediately on her mind. She had not made the time to investigate very thoroughly much before now, letting her information come in secondhand besides encountering little Aries for herself. The pack, mainly comprised of her family, seemed to have their own way of adjusting to the newcomers.. "I have not checked in sooner, but--how are things here for your family so far?" As straightforward as could be, she'd leave it up to him to chose what he answered about--be it all things or just the kids or the territory itself, she didn't care where it began.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
in fantasia - by Amekaze - April 30, 2017, 03:29 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Dakarai - April 30, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: in fantasia - by Amekaze - May 01, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Dakarai - May 01, 2017, 01:18 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Amekaze - May 03, 2017, 02:31 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Dakarai - May 03, 2017, 05:48 PM
RE: in fantasia - by Amekaze - May 11, 2017, 01:29 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Dakarai - May 25, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Amekaze - May 27, 2017, 09:17 PM