Moonspear in fantasia
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The first piece of news he imparted was.. unexpected, and thus, her head tilted as she listened. She found herself uncertain what was reasonable to say in that regard, and sensing it was the emotional topic it ought to be, she waned. Instead, focusing on the pups, and how they'd both continue to parent them together regardless. "I am sure they will grow to appreciate that," she replied, touching her words with a somber hint of her condolences--which, she hesitantly assumed it was not for the best from Dakarai's perspective. Still, two parents were better than one, or none, so she'd at least see the light in that, however small it may look.

And since it seemed a delicate subject, she would let it be for now.

He then brought up something she too had heard pieces of, although had honestly been half-asleep when Charon had mentioned it in passing--surely something about the whelp being a brat, so she had not dwelled upon it extensively since she had not seen it firsthand. "That is good. It will be a wise lesson, I feel," she replied with a thoughtful nod. Her litter's dynamic was probably much different than what Cassiopeia and Aries would establish, with the Cerberus always to function as one (although Hydra ranked as most forward) and Korei on the outside, although not pushed aside. Order had seemingly fallen among them smoothly, and they had caught on quickly; they minded her and their father's status well without her needing to enforce much as well.. but the love she had given them had always been a little rough on its edges. " As they get older, it should fall more into place for them.. and practice helps. Maybe their instincts on the matter just have not had much, ah, exercising before now..?" she supposed, considering their small family unit and how young the puppies were still. The mountain would be a crash course in it for them, hopefully sharpening them quickly and effectively--if her own little beasts did not overwhelm them first. 
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
in fantasia - by Amekaze - April 30, 2017, 03:29 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Dakarai - April 30, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: in fantasia - by Amekaze - May 01, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Dakarai - May 01, 2017, 01:18 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Amekaze - May 03, 2017, 02:31 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Dakarai - May 03, 2017, 05:48 PM
RE: in fantasia - by Amekaze - May 11, 2017, 01:29 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Dakarai - May 25, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Amekaze - May 27, 2017, 09:17 PM