Moonspear in fantasia
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She did have to wonder what that meant--that he thought it for the best, if that only meant the parenting side of it, not his ties to Olive through mateship. But, she did have a difficult time mentally separating raising her offspring from doing so with Charon, assuming they were both alive and here, she didn't imagine having one without the other. Yet this was.. her situation, not his, and she wasn't going to go picking around with it with him. It was just good that the whelps would have them both. That was what she took from this so Amekaze nodded, still in agreement that them learning the ropes of dominance and the like would of a benefit to them. With him seeming so certain they would learn, she understood it as him ensuring that it was taught to them--all well and good, should his words come to be true.

But the father's fears for his son canted her head, and she tried to relate it somehow. On the whole, her daughters had grown up comfortably here and if anything, they (meaning Alya mainly) had bothered her because they were loud when they were Aries' age, not too quiet... So, knowing quite the opposite, she had to take a different approach. "Maybe that is just part of how he is, or maybe he has not.. settled in, become comfortable enough, to show much more. If he has known a lot of struggle, travel, and changing places, maybe that just makes him feel like.. simply not feeling," she shrugged. Then again, this was all speculation on her part. He was very young still, despite everything. Perhaps that was all there was to it. "Or, maybe, he just has not found what he likes to feel, yet. My four daughters.. none of them seemed to have any issue quite like that, but I have always been quick to foster their interests, and help keep them busy. Plus they have always known the mountain as home, so.. very different," she shook her head softly. Even all of her efforts to keep them growing strong had turned into its own way to worry her sometimes, but it was for much different reasons than what Dakarai voiced here and now.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
in fantasia - by Amekaze - April 30, 2017, 03:29 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Dakarai - April 30, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: in fantasia - by Amekaze - May 01, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Dakarai - May 01, 2017, 01:18 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Amekaze - May 03, 2017, 02:31 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Dakarai - May 03, 2017, 05:48 PM
RE: in fantasia - by Amekaze - May 11, 2017, 01:29 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Dakarai - May 25, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Amekaze - May 27, 2017, 09:17 PM