Moonspear in fantasia
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Amekaze's ears stayed tilted back somewhat. "Maybe it will just take him time. But I would agree.. learning to be a warrior could be a good outlet for him to help him settle," but again, this was all theory, and she'd never raised young wolves with the history his Aries and Cassiopeia had. Still, she did want to encourage Dakarai to teach them if they would learn, for the good of them all honestly. "It worked well for me, long ago as a youth.." she shrugged, for she would always be quick to help him foster such interests in the boy with her bias tilting that way anyway. Although, right now, her status as one of their warriors seemed kind of faraway.

Noting the rain picking up, she shook her head to his question. "No, I am fine.. thanks, though," she declined, not really having anything on her mind that he could help with, no hunger needing sated or otherwise. He'd at least served as interesting company, and she knew he was on guard on behalf of his family.. so for right now, she'd let him go without any resistance.

Next, she gave her parting words and saw him on his way. She'd round back towards her densite, and either rest or repeat her small circuit..

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
in fantasia - by Amekaze - April 30, 2017, 03:29 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Dakarai - April 30, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: in fantasia - by Amekaze - May 01, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Dakarai - May 01, 2017, 01:18 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Amekaze - May 03, 2017, 02:31 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Dakarai - May 03, 2017, 05:48 PM
RE: in fantasia - by Amekaze - May 11, 2017, 01:29 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Dakarai - May 25, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: in fantasia - by Amekaze - May 27, 2017, 09:17 PM