Redhawk Caldera wanna feel in love all on me
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,018 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was always a little more difficult to read a stranger's lips, yet Towhee kept her eyes focused like lasers on the stranger's face as he spoke. They narrowed even more when he mentioned Peregrine's name, her expression freezing a little when she belatedly processed the word "uncle." This outsider was... family? The Xi's processors tripped a little over this information. But she didn't miss the part where he mentioned joining the Redhawks' ranks.

"Peregrine is dead," Towhee replied brusquely, unaware that she badly butchered her own father's name. "Elwood and Finley are the Alphas," she continued. "Do you still want to join?" she wondered. Although her voice didn't convey much in way of tone, Towhee did not bother disguising the hope on her face hat this information would prompt him to turn around and go back to wherever he'd come from.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
wanna feel in love all on me - by Terance - April 28, 2017, 10:58 AM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Terance - April 28, 2017, 01:26 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Terance - April 28, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Terance - April 28, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 02:15 PM