Redhawk Caldera wanna feel in love all on me
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His reaction this time was horribly anticlimactic. The false tears and pretense stopped immediately as the stranger turned and began to lope away. "That's right," she couldn't resist shouting at his back, "get lost! And don't come back!" She bared her teeth for good measure, even though he wasn't even looking this way, and stood stiffly on the spot until he became nothing but a speck in the distance.

Snorting, Towhee swiped a foreleg across her face to dry the fake tears. As she was busying herself with this, she suddenly realized what she had done: she had chased off an intruder! Although she hadn't killed him, it still felt damn good. Her heart leaped in her chest. She couldn't wait to tell her godparents, brothers and sister. Of course, she probably wouldn't tell them the part about the stranger being a relative or looking for Peregrine (Towhee was still oblivious that the rest of the pack had likely overheard the howl...).
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
wanna feel in love all on me - by Terance - April 28, 2017, 10:58 AM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Terance - April 28, 2017, 01:26 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 01:43 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Terance - April 28, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Terance - April 28, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: wanna feel in love all on me - by Towhee - April 28, 2017, 02:15 PM