Swiftcurrent Creek this exam accounts for 80% of your final grade
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Nothing she heard came as a surprise. The beta wolves instructed, basically, that they mind their manners in regards to others and work to better themselves accordingly. Ame considered this to be a rule of the pack wolf anyway, and while she appreciated the straightforward approach of this informative setting, she was less inclined to its wordiness. She did not need told to give best food to gravid females, to be mindful of loners at their boundaries, or be aware of other packs' hunting grounds and so on. This all came naturally and she was quiet in turn.

Others offered their assistance in scouting and while the idea of roving abroad appealed to her, she would not join them at this time. Too fresh out of the expansive wilds herself and not yet settled in a pack situation, she wanted to keep to here until her roots had time to grow a little stronger. But others were willing, so the task would be handled.

It was Njal's talk of training that she did deem most pertinent to her. His eyes on her seemed like he expected this out of the dark Rikudou. She didn't jump to reply immediately but instead waited until a handful of others had offered their two cents first. I will be training amongst your lot, she said with a short dip of her snout in the sterling beta's direction. Her skills had gone unused for so long and while she was still working to restore her body and health, it was high time she return to her prior fitness.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: this exam accounts for 80% of your final grade - by Amekaze - May 19, 2014, 07:42 PM